Tuesday 14 December 2010

THE photoshoot :)

Whilst on the subject of airbrushing, it gives me perfect opportunity to make a post on the AMAZING photographs I just received back from my recent photoshoot from my birthday. Like I said I LOVE the airbrushed look found in so many fashion magazines, and therefore was ridiculously happy with the results from my shoot.

My photoshoot was done by STUDIO 900's John McCulloch ( http://www.studio900.co.uk/ ). The entire day was amazing ( including the interval for me and the girls to sneak in a few cocktails down the road at Gusto ) and comments I have received on the pictures since have been lovely.
The Photoshoot took place on October 29th, and within a week my photos were ready to view and choose final images. Now all the chosen pieces are produced as a coffee table photo album. and after seeing the layout he designed last week, I'am now really excited to see the final outcome.

Although I don't think i could pick 1 favourite here are a few that I really love !

No comments:

Post a Comment