Monday 28 March 2011

A desperate plea to anyone that reads my blog !!!

It's not often I have problems when it comes to shopping ... HOWEVER, the high street aren't doing me justice this season !!!

I have one of my best friends birthdays coming up and have been searching for a dress every lunch break possible, working in Manchester you would think I'd of found half a dozen by now, but the only dress I've seen is £125 !!! and thats before matching shoes and clutch bag !

Everything is in awful colours, cheap fabrics and lazy embellishment especially Topshop, River Island and Lipsy. So this is my last ditch attempt for help.

My usual style is quite structured, neutral colours and preferable short and nipped at the waste. It's a style I'am sticking with as I feel it suits my shape and me as a person best. I'm looking to spend no more than £70 so anyone that can help I would be sooooooo grateful.

Here are some pictures of my favourite dresses, to give a better idea of the style I'm looking for !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment