Tuesday 22 March 2011

Dress full of flowers

After my first experiments on photo-shop yesterday to make my bouquet surrealism pieces, I have continued this evening to create two more.

I think these illustrations work really well with black and white images as it really makes the floral detail stand out. Compared to the last two samples, I have used more posed models to try and create a more realistic image. This makes it slightly more difficult as I have to shape the image so it doesn't look as though the image is just copy and pasted together



In my opinion the above has worked particularly well as the background of the image makes a much more interesting image. I think to improve further I should try adding font and maybe printing out and adding more media, possibly embroidery.

1 comment: