Thursday 28 April 2011

The Royal Countdown

In about 12 hours Kate Middleton will be on her way to Westminster Abbey to marry Prince William ... And I'am stupidly excited !


My last on post about the Royal Wedding was totally college related, however this is just me getting into the spirits of things before tomorrows Pimms-fest !

More than anything I can not wait to see Kate's dress, after all the rumours I really do hope it is a Sarah Burton design, as the wedding collection she has previously shown was beautiful. It would also mean giving a new quirky look to a Royal wedding dress.



The only thing that makes me doubt the rumours how simplistic and elegant Kate Middletons style has aways been in her Issa engagement dress and Amanda Wakeley suits.And that the quirkiness of the Burton designs are too out there for Kate. She has been noted for saying that she wants William to recognise its her at the end of the aisle, and therefore will she stick to a dress for fitted to her elegant sophisticated style.

What I am sure of, is the dress will be beautiful and look amazing on Kate ... I think she could probably make a bin bag work, as she is obviously just very naturally beautiful and has such a elegant and svelte figure.
I will be up at 6am in the morning, for the very start of the coverage, and by the time Kate Middleton emerges at Westminster Abbey at 11am I will be at my friend Julie's Royal Garden Party watching in awe as she walks down the aisle ... I hope her heels are a little higher than usual ...maybe Bridal Louboutins ???

No comments:

Post a Comment