Friday 4 February 2011

Markus Lupfer

After posting the picture of the giraffe sequin jumper by Markus Lupfer a couple of days ago, I've decided to look at the best of his collection ... mainly because I couldn't stop staring at the collection whilst at work last weekend.

Markus Lupfer is well known for creating the highly embellished jumpers, he is very popular with the younger market, as his clothes are not ridiculously expensive and his jumpers can be dressed down with skinny jeans and ballet pumps or dressed up over a little black dress and some rather large shoes !

Here are my top 5 of Markus Lupfers new S/S 2011 collection.


5. This Scorpion embellished jumper is one of my favourites, as I myself am a Scorpio, and having the dark background of the merino wool, the gold embellishment stand out really well and shows up the details of the Scorpion.


4. Number 4 is a hit with me, as I love the simplicity and the nude trend is one of my favourites this season. I think this is one that will look fab dressed up or down.
3. Number 3 is this diamond ring embellished jumper, I've seen this one on the hanger in front of my eyes, and the blue sequins are so vibrant in colour and really catch the light, giving the diamond sparkle effect.
2. In extremely close second place ( and it took me a day to decide between the 2) its the golden pear jumper. This is currently displayed on a mannequin opposite the department I work on, every time I walk past it really sparkles and catches your eye. The merino wool on this jumper is also supper soft and would look great with an embellished mini and big heels. I also love the neutral colours in the stripe as again the give a very comfy, soft look to the jumper.



FINALLY ...


It's still the Giraffe.
quite simply ... because he's so cute !!!
the question is which do I buy ....

No comments:

Post a Comment